10/8/09

What's new




Well, it has been way too long since I posted to this blog. I thought I would do a little updating in case you were wondering what happened to me.

This is Hoot. He is a little over 4 months old and has already taken over my favorite patio chair. He's a labradoodle....yeah, I know, but I felt really sorry for him. He had 13 brothers and sisters and the owners had placed an ad in the local Green Sheet and were desperate to get rid of them all so he was bargin priced. It's been about 8 yrs since I've had a puppy and he truly is a 'hoot'. I am having so much fun with him. He is making a great comanion/playmate to my other dog, Jake. Jake so needed a playmate. He's 8 but is still very playful. He is teaching Hoot all the rules and is very tolerant of his mistakes. I think they will be good for each other.

No comments: